Shipping costs are a fixed price at £4.95. Orders over £100 are free of charge.
We will ensure to dispatch goods within 2-3 working days. If an item is out of stock we will notify you via email.
We endeavour to ship all items in an order together. If for any reason an item is not available we will process and dispatch the remainder of your order separately. Regardless of the number of deliveries you receive, you will only be charged the shipping amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you placed your order.
If you would like to return your order, please try to let us know immediately, and if it is within 30 days we will be happy to offer you a full refund, replacement or exchange.
Unfortunately, after 14 working days we cannot cover the cost of returning the item.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund on pierced earrings unless they are faulty or we have made a mistake with the order.
How to return shop products
Please contact the Watts Gallery Visitor Centre by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01483813593 (Monday- Sunday, 11:00- 17:00) to let them know if you need to return an item.
Please return items to us unused and in pristine condition so they can be re-sold.
If you need a refund, we will issue this using the same payment details that were used to purchase the items. We aim to process all returns within 1 week but the refund could take up to an additional 10 working days to show in your account so please bear with us.
Works bought online
- Works are returned to Watts Gallery Artists' Village within seven days of receiving the order
- Approved courier to be used, please contact email@example.com
- Picture(s) are returned with a valid receipt.
- Picture(s) are wrapped and in original perfect condition.
- The exhibition has not ended. Returns cannot be accepted after the end date (date when work is no longer displayed in the Contemporary Gallery and has already been collected by or returned to the artist) of the exhibition.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization before returning.
*Watts Contemporary Gallery address is: Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, Surrey GU31DQ