Bilo Luxury Candle- Dewberry, Oakapple and Grapefruit
Bilo is run by two sisters who live locally in Guildford. Their products are all handmade.
Three unique scent combinations containing essential oil blended with high quality fragrance oils. The oils are infused in a hand poured soy, bees, rapeseed and coconut wax candle in a 200g clear glass luxury jar with a steel lid.
200g candle has a burn time of 40 hours.
Dewberry, Oakapple and Grapefruit | the autumnal one
Honeysuckle and Lavender | the relaxing one
May Chang, Bergamot and Black Pepper | the pure essential oil one
Shipping costs are a fixed price at £4.95. Orders over £100 are free of charge.
To support the current restrictions in place due to Covid- 19 delivery's may take longer than usual. We will ensure to dispatch goods when we can. If an item is out of stock we will notify you via email.
We endeavour to ship all items in an order together. If for any reason an item is not available we will process and dispatch the remainder of your order separately. Regardless of the number of deliveries you receive, you will only be charged the shipping amount that was originally quoted to you at the time you placed your order.
Update to our returns Timeframe
To support the current restrictions in place due to Covid- 19, if you would like to return or exchange your order we are extending the time frame to 90 days.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund on pierced earrings unless they are faulty or we have made a mistake with the order.
How to return shop products
Please contact the Watts Gallery by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 07807009547 (Monday- Sunday, 9:00- 17:00) to let them know if you need to return an item.
Please return items to us unused and in pristine condition so they can be re-sold.
If you need a refund, we will issue this using the same payment details that were used to purchase the items. We aim to process all returns within 1 week but the refund could take up to an additional 10 working days to show in your account so please bear with us.
Works bought online
- Works are returned to Watts Gallery Artists' Village within seven days of receiving the order
- Approved courier to be used, please contact email@example.com
- Picture(s) are returned with a valid receipt.
- Picture(s) are wrapped and in original perfect condition.
- The exhibition has not ended. Returns cannot be accepted after the end date (date when work is no longer displayed in the Contemporary Gallery and has already been collected by or returned to the artist) of the exhibition.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization before returning.
*Watts Contemporary Gallery address is: Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, Surrey GU31DQ