Egg Cup and Soldiers
- Part of the honeybake range
- Scenario and role play toys encourage social development and creative imagination
- award winning toy
- Ethically made from sustainable rubberwood
- Safe toy- designed with smooth edges, decorated with gentle non- toxic paints and tested to the highest saftey standards.
Shipping costs are a fixed price at £4.95. Orders over £100 are free of charge.
What if my product isn't available at time of order?
When we receive an order, we will immediately despatch all the items that are available from stock. Any remaining items are despatched once they have all arrived in stock. This is to minimise the inconvenience of multiple parcel deliveries and to enable us to offer the facility of taking orders on out of stock items without extra charge. If you require any items on your order more urgently, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by calling 01483 813593
Has my order been despatched?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email informing you that your order has been despatched.
If your order still hasn’t arrived within the advised timescales, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 813593 (Mon – Sat 10am –5pm).
We hope you are pleased with your order. If anything you have ordered does not live up to your expectations just return it to us unused, in its original packaging, for an exchange or refund within 30 days. Unless the item is faulty, return postage will be at your cost. It is important that the goods are returned in the best possible condition so please pack them appropriately.
In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, please email email@example.com or call 01483 813593 (Mon -Sun 10am to 5pm). We will advise where and how the items should be returned.
Earrings may only be returned if the seal is unbroken (unless faulty). Our guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
How to return shop products
Please contact Watts Gallery- Artist's Village via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 07807009547 (Monday- Sunday, 10am- 17pm) to let them know if you need to return an item.
Please return items to us unused and in pristine condition so they can be re-sold.
If you need a refund, we will issue this using the same payment details that were used to purchase the items. We aim to process all returns within 1 week but the refund could take up to an additional 10 working days to show in your account so please bear with us.
- Art work should be returned to Watts Gallery Artists' Village within 14 days of receiving the order
- Approved courier to be used, please contact email@example.com
- Picture(s) are wrapped and in original perfect condition.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for authorisation before returning.
Watts Contemporary Gallery address is: Down Lane, Compton, Guildford, Surrey GU31DQ